You searched for: reducing greenhouse gas emissions Remove constraint reducing greenhouse gas emissions
7. New York Executive Order No. 24 (2009) - Establishing a Goal to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions Eighty Percent by the Year 2050 and Preparing a Climate Action Plan
1) The US Community Protocol for Accounting and Reporting of Greenhouse Gas Emissions, providing detailed guidance on completing a GHG emissions inventory at the community scale in the United States — including emissions from businesses, residents, and transportation.
2) The Global Protocol for Community-Scale Emissions (GPC), the global counterpart to the US Community Protocol.
3) The Local Government Operations Protocol (LGO Protocol), providing detailed guidance on accounting for emissions from the buildings, facilities and vehicles operated by a local government.
4) The Recycling and Composting Emissions Protocol, providing guidance on accounting for the GHG emissions benefits of recycling and composting of community-generated waste.